Aldebaran Web Design has 4 main policies governing maintenance requests:
- One Hour ($80) Minimum: All maintenance requests are subject to a one hour, non-refundable minimum charge.
- Prepayment: To be added to the maintenance queue, you must prepay for the first hour using PayPal. Your maintenance will be done in the order that this payment is received.
Please use the button below:
- Time is billed in 30 minute time blocks: Billable time includes all communication, via text, email, or phone. Clients are advised to do the following prior to sending emails regarding maintenance:
• double check usernames and passwords,
• proofread all content for grammatical or spelling errors,
• name image files something to make them easily identifiable,
• detail all changes requested by specifying page names/URL's,
• group changes into a single email request
- 10 Day Client Response Window: If clients are sent an email and don't reply within 10 calendar days, their maintenance job will be closed. A final invoice may be sent for any time over the initial prepayment.
NOTE: If Aldebaran Web Design hasn't done maintenance for you within the last few months, you should email Jill the following information after making your payment: hosting company name (ie BlueHost, GoDaddy), hosting username and password. Please verify these work before emailing them!
Our Preferred Website Hosting Company:
Need A Logo?
Our Favorite Website Traffic Analysis Tool:
| ©2006 - ©
Aldebaran Web Design Seattle, A DBA of Aldebaran Services LLC
"Having Jill handle our organization's website maintenance makes my job so much easier!"
"I've worked with other website designers would often have to repeat my website maintenance requests 2 or 3 times before getting a response."
"With Jill the service is always prompt and always to my satisfaction. I simply send her an email with all my website maintenance requests and rest assured the updates will be completed promptly."
"Jill is always quick to respond and never leaves me wondering. In most cases she completes my website maintenance requests within several days."
- D. French
Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
"Jill is amazingly quick about answering any questions I have and making any changes to my website that I ask for.
As a non-technical person, it's nice to be in such good hands."
- Ruth Baetz, MSW
Therapy for Women
"Jill is insightful and creative in responding to requests for web and technology related solutions.
She has provided simple, cost-effective methods that I can use with confidence to make minor changes on our website."
- BJ Hudgins
Director of Programs