The ECT (ECommerceTemplates) online store has a nice administration area that allows store owners to manage every aspect of their stores. Here’s just one quick tutorial on how to view orders in your ECT online store.
Once you’ve logged into your admin area, click on “View Orders” on the left hand side, or the middle top area, both lead to the same page.
Follow the steps outlined below:
1. Select a “from” date (clicking on “DP” will display a calendar you can click on to select a date)
2. Select a “till” date
3. Optional: Enter search text. (Order ID, Name, etc. This has built in wildcard features, so you can enter “Suz” to find “Suzanne” or “Suzi”)
4. Optional: Select search Text Field – If you’ve selected to search for text, you’ll need to select which field the search text will apply to.
5. Click the “Search” button.
6. Optional: Order Details – click on the Order ID you’re interested in to view the order details.
(Note: This screenshot was taken from a store that has been modified, so not all the fields and columns shown here may be visible in your store, but the process for reviewing orders is the same).Jill
Aldebaran Web Design, Seattle
Jill Olkoski has a BS in Engineering, a BS in Computer Science and an MA in Clinical Psychology. She delights in using her advanced technical and psychological skills to help small business owners develop cost-effective and successful websites.